02 April, 2007 - 1:11 PM
Since I couldn't login at home I'm currently doing it at my work station.
One thing I must say before I cont:
I'm not that fierce ok!!!!!
It's the manager's fault!
If his attitude better then I woudn't have reacted that way X(
Take Bob as an example... Even though he anyhow go and mix Cindy's rice, he's nice abt it and we all noe that he's intention is good lor.
Then the manager still dare to give the bu shuang face and say, "When the 9 people show up then we'll sit u down."
WAT KINDA ATTITUDE IS THAT??
We are consumers for heaven's sake and even he can see the long queue then of course it is obvious how long we were in the queue (ok, jo and JM)
And the thing is dun try to re3 me when I'm hungry.
So, there goes.
Anyway, everyone, JM likes her present and enjoyed the day.
So I guess its all worth it.
Yup.
Oh, and Geok... JM may become our colleague soon XD
Can consider buying group insurance with her. Its cheaper.
~*YN*~