09 June, 2007 - 1:34 AM
The tagboard is so irritating lah...I tried to post my third tag and somehow it cant be up loaded. (Is there a rule that doesnt allow people to tag more than 2 posts at a go?) so somehow it made me resolute to sign in to the blog and post a blog to complain about the stupidity of the tagboard...anyway it might be due to system error or something..
Back to the main topic...I just wanted tag more to make up for not contributing much to this class blog...haha..so now i here in blogging in the middle of the night. 58 more days to University. Not a lot of time left but definitely enough for us to enjoy the last bits of freedom from studies..haha..i kinda miss it (after working and being bullied by those irritating supervisor). haha. Nonetheless...there's still some of you out there that's working so I hope you guys (or rather girls) are enjoying it while earning some money. It's time to go shopping (it's the GSS...so dont miss it!) and enjoy a bit before school term starts in August. It seems like the majority of you will be entering NUS :( so I guess I wont get to see many of your faces in NTU campus.haha..hope all of us will have an enjoyable and fruitful Uni life but dont forget the lovely class of 202.haha..remember to look back once in a while at the wonderful memories we created tgt). Meanwhile, have a happy holiday for those who are going overseas soon. Do take care n enjoy! All the best for those taking QET too (including myself..haha). Smiles :)