22 January, 2008 - 9:42 AM
Hello everyone. Since my dear Jia Min requested that I should post smth, I shall.
Yesterday, Hou Ying told me that Tiff is prob gonna fly on 11 Feb, which is a Monday, and her flight is about 8PM. However, we have not confirmed whether she's gonna be there at 8PM or even earlier. So, after we've confirmed the details then we'll let everyone know and we can all go send her off. =)
So the funny thing is on the way back, at Pasir Ris MRT, I glimpsed the backview of this tall girl who had the aura of Tiff. You know, the 帅气-ness. So I walked faster in an attempt to catch up but but she had longer legs which obviously carried her faster. I was following her to the ulu taxi stand when she boarded a cab. So as the cab was moving off, I saw her do a double-take so I waved damn fast while the cab pulled away.
So, I THINK that was Tiff. But my phone was dead so I couldn't msg her and ask. Haha, and when I got home, I was busy watching TV then I kinda forgot about it.
Yup, back to sending her off. I reckon we might have to skip some lessons if her flight's at 8PM, which means she prob has to check in at like 6PM or even earlier. So, to reach Changi Airport at 6PM, we prob need to leave NUS at like 4plus and the ppl at NTU prob even earlier.
Meanwhile, just hang in there everyone, until CNY.
P.S. Long enough post to keep this outta comatose for a while, YN?
Geok