01 May, 2008 - 1:04 PM
I'm very bored so I shall share with you guys a few of my mishaps with insects these days.
I was watching 我猜 that day, and there was this bug flying around. Thinking that it was a moth, I ignored it. It flew near my arm once and I kinda waved it away. So it kept circling in my living room and then it landed on the floor near me. Then I saw it.
It was a small cockroach! A flying one!
My first thought was, damn it, it flew near my hand just now, damn gross lah, pretend to be a moth somemore! So I grabbed the newspaper and WHACKED it, squashing it in an instant. Then I got my father to clean up the corpse while I continued watching TV.
Just now, I walked into the kitchen and saw a stationary baby lizard on the floor. I called Rover to investigate. As usual, he sniffed it once and stood there while giving me his blur face. So I found a disposable plastic container and captured the baby lizard. Apparently, it wasn't dead. With the clever use of a paper, I managed to catch it inside the container.
I showed it to my younger brother and he declared that lizards are gross and that he is going to throw it out of the window. He proceeded to the kitchen window and threw it out. I wonder what happened to the lizard. Maybe I'll go check it out tonight when I walk Rover.
So that's about it. The weather's been terrible lately. Hot like anything.
Okay I guess I better go back to studying CM1131. =\
Anyway, Happy Labour Day.
Geok