31 March, 2009 - 9:49 PM
难得 there are some ppl who actually replied to our tags (thanks Ade, Cindy and YY!) so I should probably update on the recent events....
So 我们家三小姐 and 四小姐 have officially turned 21 and here are some pictures from their respective celebrations.
I'm sure you would have heard from them personally, but still thanks for contributing to their present (and thanks for letting the ex-treasurer handle so much money again XD)
Zaichar dinner + playground for Geok




I just realised that Geok has the evil look on her face and her hands are stretched out...Was I supposed to be one of her victims????
xiaolongbao + K session for Kiap




As you can see, K-ing is still our favourite pasttime and Geok is still young enough to be a xiao xuon xuon. Too bad I can't do macros my PS totally 當掉 after making Kiap's video :(
~*YN*~

